Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Keagan and I are now back in Nebraska with Brent. We have mixed emotions about being back... happy to be with Brent, but sad that we aren't with our family in Utah. We had such a great time in Utah!! We came home to a new apartment and I am still trying to figure out where everything is.

Keagan had his two month check-up this past week. We weighs 11 lbs 13 oz, which is in the 50th percent, and is 24 in long, which is in the 80th percent. He is tall and skinny just like his dad!! He is still the happiest baby and is so much fun! We are loving every moment.

I went back to work last week. It is hard leaving Keagan, but it is nice leaving him with Brent. They are having some fun bonding time together! Luckily I only work 20 hours a week and can still spend alot of time at home!!

1 comment: