Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Life is sometimes not fair...

About a month ago, Brent was sent to Scotland to do a presentation. Keagan and I were extremely jealous that we were not invited along! His presentation went great and he had a fabulous time. I think that he would say that the worst part was the flight back home in coach seating. The lucky guy got bumped up to first class for the flight over and thus knew how the better half lived!!! If we ever go over seas in the future I think that Brent will make us pay the big bucks for the good seating!


Brent brought Keagan home a couple of Scottish tams, which are the hats that the little kids wear. Of course we had to do a photo shoot of him wearing it! So cute!!!



Brent got me a beautiful scarf for this upcoming winter. I am excited to wear it this year... that is about the only plus side to the winter....

1 comment:

  1. Brent got good pictures! Must bring them when you come out.

    ReplyDelete