Here are some pictures through the holidays...
We were in Utah for Thanksgiving. Keagan had fun cooking with Aunt Cass and licking the spoon.
We were in Utah for Thanksgiving. Keagan had fun cooking with Aunt Cass and licking the spoon.
This might be one of my favorite pictures! Love it!
On December 18th, Brent's Grandma Ellen married Bill. It was a great ceremony. Keagan was the ring bearer - assisted by Brent.
So handsome!!

I love this face! haha! Playing with the ring pillow!


With Grandma and Bill
Can't get enough of this kid!

Trying on a husker helmet... still a little big!

Christmas morning!!!
Grandma Ellen gave Keagan this fire truck! To say that he loves it is an understatement!
For Christmas Eve, Brent and Keagan went to Gretna to spend time with the Omaha clan. I, sadly, was sick in bed at home! Not the best Christmas Eve that I have ever had. We spent Christmas morning at our apartment with just us. This is the first time that Brent and I haven't traveled to be with family for Christmas. It was quiet, but nice. That afternoon we spent time with our friend's the Webers. We had a great time!
I love this face! haha! Playing with the ring pillow!
With Grandma and Bill
Trying on a husker helmet... still a little big!
Christmas morning!!!
Grandma Ellen gave Keagan this fire truck! To say that he loves it is an understatement!
No comments:
Post a Comment