You can only call it a food baby for so long... We are so excited for you guys!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love love the family pic you have on the top of your blog Ash. Hope all is well, I want belly pics you secret keeper stat!
Playa say WHAT!?!? So excited to meet the little miss!
Woohoo!!! What names do you guys have picked out??? Yay a little girl!!!
you're pregnant!!? Congrats, thats awesome!
You can only call it a food baby for so long... We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love love the family pic you have on the top of your blog Ash. Hope all is well, I want belly pics you secret keeper stat!
ReplyDeletePlaya say WHAT!?!? So excited to meet the little miss!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! What names do you guys have picked out??? Yay a little girl!!!
ReplyDeleteyou're pregnant!!? Congrats, thats awesome!
ReplyDelete