Friday, June 3, 2011

2 weeks old

These past 2 weeks have flown by! We went to Kinsey's 2 week check up yesterday. She weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and was 21 in long. She is growing like a weed and is perfectly healthy! This has been the easiest transition. Keagan was a really good baby, and Kinsey is even better. Keagan and I had a hard time learning how to nurse and Kinsey picked it up in a day or two. Kinsey is luckier than her brother cause her mom actually knows what she is doing this time! Physically, this recovery has been a breeze. I don't feel like I even gave birth! I am very grateful for the small blessings!!
We were able to have Karlie, Dustin and my mom come out the day after Kinsey was born. Dustin was able to stay for a few days and my mom and Karlie stayed for a week and a half. The next weekend, my dad and Travis surprised us and flew in! It was so great having my family here! I never like to see them leave.
Here are a few of my favs from the past two weeks.....

Could Keagan be any cooler? Love it!
Grandma with the girl!
First bath at home. That is the cutest face!
I love love love this pic! Keagan loves his grandpa!
Auntie Karlie! Sorry everyone, but Karlie is a clear favorite of Keagans! The morning that everyone left, Keagan searched the entire apartment for aunt Karlie! He loves her!
Uncle Trav! Travis is SOOOO good with babies! I have never seen a teenage boy loves babies more than Travis! He is the cutest uncle!
Uncle Dustin! We were so happy we got to see Dustin! We decided that his forearm is bigger than Kinsey!
Grandma and her grandkids! My mom is in heaven!
Family photo in the hospital right before we went home!
Here are some pics from the photo shoot my mom and Karlie did. The pics, of course, turned out great!




Thanks to my family for coming out and helping us! You are awesome! We can't wait to see you guys in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment