Monday, December 5, 2011

slacker...

Well, alot has happened since my last post! We moved into our new house mid October. We LOVE it!!! Going from an apartment to this has been HEAVEN. Thanks to my mom, we had the house unpacked, put away and organized within 2 days of moving in. I think we know where I get my OCD from.... thanks mom for the help!!!
We just finished getting all of our new furniture and painting the main living areas. Once I get my frames and decorations up, I will take some pictures to share with everyone.

Shortly after moving in, we celebrated Halloween. I have never loved this holiday, but I will say that I enjoy it ALOT more with children. Keagan has a recent obsession with Mickey Mouse. So of course Kinsey had to be Minnie. I am proud to say that I actually made ALL of their costumes. Not too bad for my first attempt at craftiness....
Cutest Mickey and Minnie I have ever seen!
We had our first snow. It was my favorite kind of snow. It melted in less than 24 hours. This was the first time that Keagan actually played in the snow and he LOVED it. Brent and I had a snowball fight with him and he was laughing so hard that he was falling over. Kids make everything so much more fun.

Our little angel girl turned 6 months recently!!! She weighed 14 lbs (11%) and was 26.25 in long (64%). She is so little and petite. She continues to be the sweetest baby.
Some things that she is doing now are:
sitting up for short periods of time
acting like she is about to crawl... can get up on all fours.
blows spit bubbles ALL DAY LONG! it is her favorite thing to do
eats rice cereal and oatmeal. She will be trying veggies soon!
LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEESSSSS her brother more than anything!
Is a daddy's girl. If Brent is in the room, she wants to be in his arms.
Laughs and giggles all the time. The best sound in the world.
Sleeps pretty good through the night. She likes to wake up and talk in the middle of the night and it drives her dad CRAZY! (I sleep through it!)

She is the best 6 month old around!

So there is a little recap... once I upload the pictures I will post about Keagan's 2nd birthday/Thanksgiving.... I am working on it!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest halloween costumes I have ever seen! We are SO happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete