Friday, July 20, 2012

Recent Happenings

This summer has been very busy!  Here are a few photos from the month of June....

We traveled to California for Brent's little sister, Brandice's wedding.  It was a fast and busy trip, but we had tons of fun.  Since it was so busy, I naturally forgot to take photos.... here are the only ones I took!
They had sparkling cider for the toast and Keagan was in LOVE!  I think that he had atleast 5.


Love these two boys!!!  So handsome in their tuxes.  We were worried that Keagan was going to hate the tux and not be good during the ceremony.  Once he saw his daddy in a matching tux, he loved it.  He didn't want to take it off.  He walked down the aisle so good!  I was the maid of honor, so he was able to walk right after me... the cute flower girl was a little bit older than Keagan so she was going to hold his hand while they walked down the aisle.  Once I started walking, Keagan couldn't wait to follow and practically dragged the flower girl with him down the aisle.  It was super cute.  And then during the ceremony Brent held Keagan and had a stash of gummy bears hidden in his coat.  So any time that Keagan started to talk, Brent would stuff a gummy in his mouth.  Keagan, being the smart boy that he is, figured out where Brent hid the gummies and during one of the prayers he reached in Brent's pocket and pulled out the whole bag.  Let's just say that Keagan didn't make another noise!!

My cute big girl!

Who needs clothes to sleep?!  Not this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment