I have been told by many friends that I needed to jump on the blog bandwagon. I have resisted for awhile, but since I am currently on bed rest and bored, I finally gave in and created a blog. Also, I always thought that Brent and I didn't live exciting enough lives, but now with the lil guy almost here I figure that this can be a good way to keep all of the family updated and show cute photos. I cannot promise that I will be good at keeping up with this, but I am going to try!
For our family and friends that don't have facebook, here are some prego pictures!
First Husker game of the season! 27 weeks(6 months)

31 weeks(7 months)
We had an ultrasound today, and it looks like he is weighing in at approx 5 lbs 4 oz. They also are allowing me to add some minimal activities back into my life!!! It is sad, but I am really excited that I get to go to work next week for 8-10 hours!! Brent is excited that I can help out with the cooking again. He has become quite the chef. Making homemade chili, lasagna and clam chowder. I have enjoyed having him cook for me!!! A hidden talent that we didn't know that he had!
Well, here's to giving this blogging thing a shot....
For our family and friends that don't have facebook, here are some prego pictures!
First Husker game of the season! 27 weeks(6 months)
31 weeks(7 months)
Well, here's to giving this blogging thing a shot....
I am so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you. Dont worry if you dont keep it up, I won't be mad, I am the same way. The goal is just enough to keep eachother in our lives. I am soooo excited to see your little man as i am sure you are! You look great, I love your long hair and you are so cute pregnant!!!
ReplyDeleteYou were so tiny! And yes I'm going to go back and read every post!
ReplyDelete