Anyone who has been around me during this pregnancy will tell you that I am not the biggest fan of being pregnant. But I am very excited about a couple of things at the end of this ordeal....
First, I cannot wait to be able to meet my little baby and see his cute little face. But there are two things that are almost tied for first. They are: sleeping on my stomach, and the ability to gracefully get off the couch/chair. You don't really realize that you are going to lose these great things when you first decide to have a baby. I cannot wait to have them back! I think that I am counting down the days for these things almost as much as seeing my baby!!!
Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer and he will come early! One can only hope....
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hope i'm as cute as you when i'm pregnant!
ReplyDelete