Monday, August 2, 2010

LAGOON

This summer has been one of the craziest, traveling summers that Brent and I have had in awhile. But it has also been tons of fun! We were able to go to Utah for Brent to do some research and for Keagan and I to hang out with my family!

While in Utah, Keagan and I went to an amusement park called Lagoon. It was a blast. Keagan went on his first Merry-Go-Round....

Played darts and won 2 prizes....

Rode the terroride!

before the terroride...

during the terroride... so fun!

rode the train! Aunt Karlie and K waiting for the train!


Still waiting for the train... we love to take photos!!!


Finally on the train!


Lagoon also has a water park! Keagan LOVES splashing in the water!!


Rode his first ferris wheel

We also saw a great cirque performance and was able to be there when Karlie got shamelessly hit on by a performer! It was an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment