Friday, August 6, 2010

Philadelphia Bound...

Two days after we moved into our new apartment, Keagan and I flew to Phili with my co-workers for a conference. This was Keagan's first time on an airplane and he was a champion! He had zero problems and flirted with all of the females anywhere near him.

The Dr. that I work for raves and raves about MidWest Air because they make fresh chocolate chip cookies on the plane. Well the chocolate chip cookies were delicious, but they were cold and NOT cooked on the airplane. Overall I would recommend flying with MidWest.



He loved looking out the window.

We were able to go and sightsee in Phili before the conference started. It was lots of fun. I miss being in big cities!!!


Keagan cruised the streets of Phili in style! Feet up... laid back... I was jealous!

The Liberty Bell


Keagan already loves history! His dad is so proud!

Keagan and I with Kelsey and Tracy at the Liberty Bell
In front of Constitution Hall

Keagan with his ladies. (Kelsey, Tracy and Bobbi)

Keagan and I had matching Blackshirts! Go Huskers!


We went to dinner at a place called Paddy Whacks in Penns Landing. It was wicked good!



Life has been crazy lately. We never stop going. But it has been tons of fun. Next stop... Chicago and Erie, PA.

1 comment:

  1. Loved to see the pictures Ashley. Your son is a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete