For all of you that don't know me, I have always despised Halloween. As a child, I never understood dressing up to get candy, especially because I don't really like candy. But I have promised EVERYONE in my family that I will step up to the plate as a mother. I did find that Halloween is much more fun as a parent. How can it not be when you get to dress up something this cute???
So, our family is obsessed with football, me included. Today, my favorite team, the 49ers, played Brent's favorite team, the Broncos. Originally, Brent was going to dress in Broncos gear, I was going to dress in 49ers gear and Keagan was going to be our football. Due to the fact that both teams are HORRIBLE this year, only Keagan dressed up. But he is the cutest football I have ever seen! I knew I loved this sport!!!
We went to a carnival at the church and had a fun time. Keagan doesn't really get what is going on, but he was a great sport! Brent would throw him around like a football and then rush towards the end zone and Keagan would giggle the whole way! It was too precious!
He looks so adorable! You guys should have dressed up but at least the niners won!
ReplyDeleteUmm Nicole where are my November first birthday pics?? I'm dying out here in Vegas with out them!! I need updates please!! Love you!! Xoxoxo
ReplyDelete