It is never too early to learn good oral hygiene! Keagan currently has zero teeth. But I bought him a baby toothbrush so he would get used to it. Every morning while I am brushing my teeth he sits in the bathroom and practices brushing his teeth too! It is the cutest thing because he actually tries to mimic me and moves his toothbrush appropriately. Practice makes perfect! When he finally gets some teeth, they are going to be SOOOO clean because he already has the brushing thing down!!
Here is a video of Keagan's newest talent! It is very cute, except for when you are feeding him!
your little man reminds me so much of my little lady. Ella has a toothbrush too and sucks on it any chance she can. It's good to start those habits now!
ReplyDeleteOk I am in love with his laugh!!! It is so adorable! Oh and I was hoping for a shout out at your great oral hygiene... I know there is a little part of you Ashley that knows the one who is truly the brushing freak :) I am so glad Keagan is picking up on the importance and perfeting his skills at such a young age!!! I love you all!! Can't wait to see you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete