This past weekend we were able to travel to Gretna to see Austin (Brent's cousin) graduate from High School. It was lots of fun. Saturday they had a nice party for Austin with tons of yummy food and then he graduated on Sunday. It was very different than Brent and my graduation. There was about 180 kids in the graduating class...much smaller than our graduating class.
It was quite toasty over the weekend. I will never get used to Nebraska weather. Thursday it was in the 50's and Saturday it was in the 90's. Doesn't make sense, does it? I just have one question.... where did my nice spring go? It went from cold to hot... hate it!! Luckily, the graduation was in the gym. It was even getting hot and sticky inside. I can't imagine how miserable it would have been outdoors.... yuck!
Here are some cute pictures from this past weekend.... I just can't get enough of this kid.
It was quite toasty over the weekend. I will never get used to Nebraska weather. Thursday it was in the 50's and Saturday it was in the 90's. Doesn't make sense, does it? I just have one question.... where did my nice spring go? It went from cold to hot... hate it!! Luckily, the graduation was in the gym. It was even getting hot and sticky inside. I can't imagine how miserable it would have been outdoors.... yuck!
Here are some cute pictures from this past weekend.... I just can't get enough of this kid.
oh my gosh, he is such a little ham.
ReplyDelete