Saturday, May 1, 2010

Old Man...


Brent is now officially an old man at 27! Keagan and I tried to take the sting off a little and spoil him. Brent really loves white sheet cake with white frosting that has been put in the fridge for awhile. I personally think that it is boring and not that tasty. So instead of making everyone eat Brent's cake, we got him his own personal sheet cake! He was a very happy boy!

We went out to Ruby Tuesdays for his birthday dinner! We never go there, but it was really yummy. I think that we will be visiting there more frequently!


Our good friends, the Webers, always make our favorite dinner and cake for our birthdays. When asked what kind of cake that Brent wanted (and after we had told him that he couldn't have a white sheet cake) he said that he wanted a Beauty and the Beast scene. Laurel and Todd were very creative and made this masterpiece! It tasted delicious!
I don't know if I should be worried about his choice.....


The handsome birthday boy!!

My two favorite guys!!! So handsome!

I am happy that Brent is finally 27 with me so he can put the "Cougar" jokes away til next year. Such a funny man that I married!!! Love him!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday brent! i can't believe how BIG keagan is! his chubby round face is so cute i just want to suck on those cheeks! thanks for your sweet birthday comment to me ashley, made my day!

    ReplyDelete