Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I LOVE Being a Mom!!!


I had the best mother's day. Brent and Keagan made me breakfast in bed and then gave me a great coupon book! Keagan is the biggest blessing and joy to be around!
He continues to roll all over our apartment. I don't know how he does it, but he can move across the floor. He doesn't crawl, but slithers kinda like a snake. It is the funniest thing!
He finally made the move from bassinet to crib a couple weeks ago. I had a hard time not having him in the same room as me, but he is loving it. He thinks that being in his crib is the funnest thing. We put him to bed at 7 and he plays for an hour before he finally falls asleep and wakes up the next morning and continues playing! I love it! Brent and I get our evening entertainment by spying on Keagan while he goes to bed! It is the cutest thing!!!


Here are some pictures that our good friends took of Keagan. In my opinion, he gets cuter and cuter every second!





Being a mom is great! I love this kid!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, being a Mom is the best thing ever! It is especially wonderful when you have a baby like Keagan or like my 5 beautiful kiddos!

    ReplyDelete