
What a big boy huh? He is constantly learning new words and tricks!! Everyday is such a joy with him!!!

Here is a pregnancy update: I went to the Dr. after getting back from DC and was told that I am already dialated. I am just 30 weeks, so the Dr. wasn't too excited about that!!! They ran some tests and I am NOT in pre-term labor (which is great), but that I still have to be on a "modified bed rest". Basically, I stay at home and try to lay around as much as possible. I can't lift Keagan very much or do any household chores. I now have weekly appointments and hopefully I will maintain where I am and not progress any further. The moral of this story is that I am now content with only having 2 children!!! I had hoped that bed rest with Keagan was a fluke and that this time around would be different, but sadly I was wrong. I am just optimistic that I will be able to avoid full bed rest! I don't know how Brent and I would do that with Keagan! Poor Brent has to be the homemaker and breadwinner again! Atleast we know he can cook from the last go round, right? Everybody needs to pray that the poor guys survives this! He is such a great dad and husband. I wish that my body didn't wimp out with pregnancy!!! So this is what Keagan and I will be doing for the next little while.....

laying on the couch!!!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy Ashley!! I had no idea you were pregnant! Sorry about the bed rest... i know how hard that was on you last time. Praying for you and your family! Do you know if it is a boy or girl? So happy for you guys! How is Brent's dissertation coming along? Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteDude I hope you are catching up on all your favorite shows. But given the fact that you have a little boy running around...not so much! Miss you tons and wish I could be there with you! XOXO
ReplyDelete