Monday, March 28, 2011

The final research trip!

This past month we were able to visit Washington DC! This is Brent's final research trip for is dissertation and there was no way that he was going without Keagan and me tagging along.


It was so great to be back in the DC area. I love it there!! Poor Keagan had a bad cold the entire time, so I don't think it was as pleasant for him. Here are a ton of pictures of our visit!


Keagan on the mall! So handsome!

Waiting for the metro



This is where Brent spent alot of his time... the National Archives.
Sadly, we spent most of our time wiping the poor boy's nose!

On the way back to our hotel after a long day!

Look at that sad, sick face! Still so cute though!
They are completely redoing the reflection pool, so it wasn't much to look at!

Abe and the fam!


Keagan LOVES stairs. He was in heaven going up and down the stairs to see Lincoln!
My 2 Nebraska boys at the WWII memorial.
We were able to spend a couple days with my good friend Nicolette and her family! It was soooo great seeing her and catching up! Keagan and her son, Gabe, hit it off. They would play, hold hands in the car, and just had a great time together!
Nic and I with our boys... Keagan would NOT smile!
Nic is having a little boy the end of April! Future boyfriend for our little girl due just a month later????

It was such a great trip! Brent tells me that we aren't going to travel as much anymore, especially with 2 kids... We'll see about that... I love traveling!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this update! If I recall correctly, you and Brent started dating when you lived in DC. Its great to see how far you guys have come in such little time!

    ReplyDelete