Friday, March 11, 2011

I have been getting requests from some people (Karlie) to put up belly pictures! Eat your heart out! haha!
This is at 28 1/2 weeks. Brent and I were comparing pictures from when I was pregnant with Keagan and I am bigger this time around.... does not make for a happy mama!


Me and my favorite boys on my birthday!!!

Keagan and I enjoying birthday cake... this might be one of the reasons that I am bigger with this pregnancy! Dang sweets!

Cutting the yummy cake Laurel made!
Keagan and I before going out to dinner at the Olive Garden for my birthday.

It has been awhile since I posted anything on here, so here are some photos from the last month!

Keagan LOVES belly buttons! One of his favorite things is to go around and try to blow on everyone's stomachs.... here he is trying to attack mom!

Our house LOVES basketball (shocker) and so when BYU and SDSU played last month, it was a big deal! Obviously, Keagan and I cheered for the better team, BYU, and Brent cheered for his Alma Mater, SDSU. Keagan dressed up and cheered the entire game!

Brent also dressed up, but wasn't as cheerful!
Keagan and I were very happy to celebrate our victory! Maybe next time Brent!!!

So I am not sure why the computer turned this pic while uploading it... sorry! Keagan loves to snuggle in bed with me in the morning! Best way to start the day!!!

Can't get enough of that face!!!


2 comments:

  1. sooo what I thought, you don't even look pregnant. Is there even a baby in there? Or are you making this whole thing up?????:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karlie Kay you dont have a big baby bump at all :0) Little baby girl Rogers must be tiny!! Keep us updated on how your cute family is, and with how you are doing/feeling!

    ReplyDelete